Digital Video Account Executive - New York, NY
Grab Media is rapidly expanding our national sales team. We are looking to add an Account Executive to our dynamic team in our New York office. This is an AE level, direct sales role reporting to the SVP of sales & strategy. You will be responsible for driving advertising revenue with the largest digital video advertisers in the NYC market. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running to manage and build existing relationships with large brands and top agencies. This is nothing like your basic ad network sale, because we are not an ad network. Grab Media is able to source unique content and drive scale with any video format, against any target. We need a senior seller that is able to work with our unique products and drive creative sales strategy with leading digital video buyers. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior seller with experience selling digital video at large scale.
Responsibilities & What We're Looking For
- Experience selling online video at a leading portal, comScore top 35 digital brand or online ad network.
- Experience selling keyword based media, either Google or other behavioral/keyword targeting technology
- Proven record developing strong relationships at all levels from agency decision maker to client head of digital
- Demonstrate an extensive rolodex of digital video accounts where he/she can immediately start selling
- Must have an excellent and proven track record of success. References at previous positions held at the "star performer" or "excellent" level, on the following scale: star performer, excellent, good, average
- Strong selling skills - prospecting, closing, account follow up, and relationship building etc.
- Has been in a startup or fast growing business before. Has worked in a digital or TV role at an agency.
- Professional sales training at a major corporation
- In general, do what it takes to meet your goal, while building account relationships
- 2 - 4 years experience selling online video advertising directly to large brands and agencies in the New York
- Focus on large NYC brands in the CPG, pharma, auto, tech/telecom, finance, multicultural categories
- Self starter with high energy and ready for the demands of a high energy start up
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership to ensure expected results are delivered
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, with the understanding of task priorities and working with various teams (agency, publisher, ad ops)
- Demonstrated ability to sell via digital video research using comScore VideoMetrix vCE or similar tools
- Strong pipeline and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Bachelor's degree
Compensation and Benefits
This position you will be offered a competitive salary, competitive commission paid quarterly with no cap, generous paid leave, stock options, and a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Grab Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). For confidential consideration, please forward a cover letter explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to email@example.com, and include "DVAE-NY" in your subject line. Principals only; no third party recruiters.