Digital Video Account Manager - New York, NY
Grab Media is looking to add a Digital Video Account Manager to our dynamic team in our New York office. This is a sales support role, reporting to the SVP of sales & strategy. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running to manage and build existing relationships with brands and big-brand agencies. You will be responsible for developing media and audience strategy, building innovative digital media plans, working with our advertising operations and publisher teams to ensure seamless delivery of our advertising client's commitments. This is an excellent opportunity to prove your account management skills. We would like this candidate to also handle junior sales responsibilities and could rapidly grow into a junior sales role.
Responsibilities & What We're Looking For
- Develop media plans to address advertiser requirements
- Deliver best-in-class digital media services that address client business and marketing goals
- Successfully launch new advertising campaigns
- Analyze, benchmark, and report campaign performance
- Support efforts of our advertising sales team including lead generation, database management
- Assist the sales team with the planning, setup and management of advertising campaigns
- Conduct quality assurance on campaign deliverables
- Grow existing advertising client relationships
- In general, do what it takes to ensure that our advertisers are pleased with Grab Media's performance
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in digital media planning, buying and campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, with the understanding of task priorities and working with various teams (agency, publisher, ad ops)
- Demonstrated ability to research, plan, buy, optimize and report on digital media with of comScore MediaMetrix, comScore VideoMetrix, adapt.tv, Quantcast, or similar tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; advanced Excel knowledge desired
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a diverse, technologically-advanced media environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership to ensure expected results are delivered
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask with attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
This position you will be offered a competitive salary, competitive commission paid quarterly with no cap, generous paid leave, stock options, and a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Grab Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). For confidential consideration, please forward a cover letter explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to email@example.com, and include "DVAM-NY" in your subject line. Principals only; no third party recruiters.