Director of Sales Development - Digital Video - New York
Grab Media is looking to add a Digital Video, Director of Sales Development to our dynamic team in our New York office. This is a sales marketing role, reporting to the SVP of sales & strategy. The director is an online creative brand marketing specialist who partners with Grab advertisers, the Grab sales force, and Grab content and publisher teams to leverage the full breadth and scale of Grab video content, publishers, research and technologies in the service of advertisers marketing objectives. Working as part of a team, this expert will apply strategic and creative innovation with the needs of advertisers, to create compelling solutions that drive revenue. This is an excellent opportunity to prove your creative skills and work at the cutting edge of online video.
Responsibilities & What We're Looking For
- Partner with Grab's sales force and business leaders, guiding the development of specific ideas and leading the development of key customer pitches, from RFP requests to upfront meetings to strategy sessions
- Coordinate the definition and development of big ideas for creatively-driven pitches and presentations, including ideation, creation and execution of pitch materials
- Create strategic advertising solutions by integrating market research, category insights & analytics, creative ad product offerings into a comprehensive "story" and customer-centric solution
- History of supporting sales and creating innovative concepts that have positively impacted revenue
- Strong experience in and understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
- A proven collaborator and relationship-builder with experience leading executive level engagements
- Excellent storytelling capabilities; exceptional writing, powerpoint and creative development skills a must
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 8 years combined brand marketing, media strategy, sales development and design or advertising agency experience (ideally in digital media, digital video or brand strategy)
- 8+ years in the advertising space with a track record of creating compelling marketing solutions, online experience essential
- Passion for online video, digital branding and marketing, an outspoken advocate for client brands
- Ability to understand marketer needs and creatively translate these needs into compelling programs
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a diverse, technologically-advanced media environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership to ensure expected results are delivered
Compensation and Benefits
This position you will be offered a competitive salary, competitive commission paid quarterly with no cap, generous paid leave, stock options, and a premium benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Grab Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). For confidential consideration, please forward a cover letter explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include "DVSD-NY" in your subject line. Principals only; no third party recruiters.