Grab Networks Holdings Inc. (Grab) provides a video content service (Grab Content) for web site publishers that is free to use. The videos will typically play in the Grab Player and include in stream video ads sold by Grab. Any user may embed Grab video content on their web site after agreeing to terms and conditions and receiving an embed code that includes a unique identifier. In addition, Grab provides an opportunity for web site publishers to register as affiliates, a special status allowing them access to special services and share in advertising revenue. The policies outlined below describe the process of becoming a registered affiliate, how sites are approved for advertising, how revenue share payments are calculated, and how payments are made.
1. Registering As An Affiliate
After registering at the Grab web site You will become eligible to be a registered affiliate. As a registered affiliate, Grab will issue you with a unique affiliate identifier and other credentials which will enable You to use certain administrative sections of the Grab web site. When Grab provides embed code to you as a registered affiliate, that code's unique identifier will link to Your affiliate ID.
Grab typically does not review the registration information provided. Publishers are responsible for providing accurate information and in the case that Grab finds the accuracy of the information provided to be questionable, we reserve the right to decline the offer of registered affiliate status and may or may not inform You of that decision.
Grab requires an URL for your web site as part of registration. Grab reviews these URLs in order to approve the web site for advertising allowing the registered affiliate to share in advertising revenue.
2. Using The Grab Player And Grab Content:
You must not publish the Grab Player or any Grab content on any website that:
- publishes (in each case whether directly or indirectly) information that is (in Grab's opinion) pornographic and/or erotic content or content of a defamatory, obscene or religiously, sexually or racially discriminating nature; illegal content or is involved directly or indirectly with illegal activities or activities (whether illegal or not) including, without limitation, hacking, cracking, warez, virus infections and similar activities misleading advertising;
- promotes or enables the infringement of intellectual property rights;
- enables or promotes casino-type gaming and/or gambling;
- s involved directly or indirectly with the sending of "spam" email or other forms of indiscriminate and unsolicited marketing;
- is not under Your control;
You must not publish the Grab Player or Grab Content in any email message, chatrooms, IRC Channels, banner networks or similar unless Grab has given You express prior written consent.
You may not, without Grab's express prior written consent:
- alter the Grab Player or Grab Content in any way;
- use the Grab Player and/or the Grab Content in a manner not permitted by Grab's terms and conditions;
- position the Grab Content as pre-roll or post-roll to any other video (or similar) content, nor place any other video (or similar) content as pre-roll or post-roll to the Grab Content;
- position the Grab Player on an interstitial or similar page that is not within the normal (user-visible) navigation of Your website;
- position the Grab Player in any pop-up, pop-under or similar (e.g. a web page that is not the main browser viewport for Your web site);
- position the Grab Player (or other Grab Content) in such a manner that suggests Grab's endorsement (or the endorsement of any of our advertisers) of any other product or service;
- position the Grab Player so that it is occluded (partially or fully) by other content or in such a manner that it is not displayed at its default size for the relevant screen resolution;
- attempt to disassemble and/or reverse-engineer the Grab Player.
3. Approval Of Websites For Advertising
You may only submit a website to Grab for approval as an Approved Website if You lawfully control the content of the website or the relevant section on which Grab's Player is to be published and the website does not publish content that is in breach of intellectual property rights, defamatory, pornographic (or of an adult nature), relating to gambling or gaming, violent or otherwise illegal.
Grab will use the URL provided at registration to review the web site in order to approve it to run advertising and allow the registered affiliate to share in advertising revenue. Grab approves website according to criteria that change in response to market conditions and does so at its sole discretion. Grab may rescind approval for any website at any time and for any reason and may or may not inform You if we do.
Websites are approved in part based on how the content is integrated into Your web site. For example, we do not allow the content to be explicitly labeled as "Advertising" or the Grab Player as "Advertisement". You are solely responsible for ensuring that the Grab Player is properly integrated into Your website. Websites may or may not be notified of their approval status and it is the responsibility of registered affiliate to check its site periodically for advertising. When advertising does not run, You are not earning a revenue share and it is Your responsibility to contact Grab to inquire about the status of ads running on Your website.
Registered affiliates may be allowed continue to use the content service without advertising, but Grab reserves the right to restrict the display of Grab Content in certain ways (for example to disallow auto-play of the Grab Player) at its sole discretion.
4. Participation In Revenue Sharing
Once Your website has been approved by Grab and ads are running, You will begin to earn revenue share. When ads run in the Grab Player on Grab Content the individual ad impressions are counted by our ad server and those ad impressions associated with Your registered affiliate ID accrue as earnings. The amount You earn is determined by the actual advertising revenue those impressions generate and the terms of Your revenue share. Ad revenue and your share are calculated on a CPM (cost per thousand) basis.
Unless you have negotiated special terms directly with Grab and have a signed "Network Affiliate Agreement", revenue sharing will be made according to standard terms posted here. Through the administrative section of Grab's website, we will provide information about Your earnings from revenue sharing as well as a link to the standard payment terms. Grab may change the standard terms of revenue sharing at any time. You will be notified of any changes (and the effective date of the change) here.
While Grab does not provide a means for You to opt-out of certain advertising campaigns that run in our content service ahead of time, You may monitor advertising running on Your website and contact Grab to request to be opted out. Grab will make efforts to block the campaign in question on Your site and replace it with other advertising campaigns. In the case where no other campaigns can be found and no advertising runs, You will not be earning revenue share.
5. Payment Of Earnings From Revenue Sharing
Earnings from revenue share are accrued on a monthly basis and accrued earnings for a given month are paid by Grab approximately 75 days following the close of the month in question.
Each month Grab will make available via the administrative section of the Grab website a good faith estimate of the accrued earnings for the current and previous month. Such estimates are subject to adjustment by Grab in accordance with our policies any time prior to the closure of the approximately 75 day payment cycle for the month in question.
Each month Grab will prepare and make available to You a statement showing the amounts owed to You for the previous month, based on the data within Grab's Systems. Grab reserves the right to reissue the pro-forma invoice in the event that Grab subsequently decides that any amounts quoted thereon relate to non-compliance with policies governing usage of the Grab Player and Grab Content as above.
We shall not be obliged to make any payment to You if the aggregate of the accrued earnings owed to You are less than $50.00US. For the avoidance of doubt, Grab shall not be liable to You for any accrued interest on any accumulating balance.
We will make payment electronically by PayPal unless other arrangements have been made as agreed with You under our "Network Affiliation Agreement".
6. Standard Revenue Sharing Terms
As of 1/1/2012, registered affiliates will share in revenue in accordance with the following flat CPM rate schedule:
|User Experience/ Player Mode||CPM Rate|